How To With Bob: Who is the most intelligent criminal in history and Why

Who is the most intelligent criminal in history and Why

Who is the most intelligent criminal in history and Why
A coded message sent 51-years ago by the Zodiac Killer was finally cracked last week! Between 1968 and 1969, the suspect killed at least five people. He often targeted couples, with the first two murder victims being high school students who were parked in a car on their first date. During the murder spree, the Zodiac Killer sent a series of letters to the police, taking credit for the brutal actions whilst implying he'd never be caught! To prove the letters were authentic, the killer released details and included evidence from the crime scene. One piece of evidence included a blood-covered cloth of one of the victims… After killing the remaining two known victims, the killer sent one of three cryptograms containing 340 characters to the police. Ever since then, the FBI and even amateurs have worked to crack the case. To be successful in this mission relied on a combination of technology and human skill to make sense of the odd symbols. The team looked through 650,000 variations until some words appeared. The deciphered message said: "I hope you are having lots of fun in trying to catch me. I am not afraid of the gas chamber because it will send me to paradice all the sooner because I now have enough slaves to work for me where everyone else has nothing when they reach paradice so they are afraid of death. I am not afraid because I know that my new life will be an easy one in paradice death."[1] And yes, he really spelt paradise as paradice.

goterhosting.com

LOS ANGELES VLOG